有关于平时的英语口语对话
Bob: Tom, what is your ideal?
汤姆,你的理想是什么?
Tom: My ideal is to be an soldier, going to the border to protect our homeland.
我的理想是成为一名战士,到边疆守卫祖国。
Bob: You have a great ideal.
你的理想真伟大。
Tom: I work hard for the ideal all the way.
我一直朝着这个理想而奋斗。
Bob: I am the exact opposite of you, I’m a very practical person, I just want the steady life.
我刚好跟你相反,我是个很现实的人,我只须稳定的生活。
Tom: Your thought is true, but if the country is not steady, how can we have the steady life?
你的想法是没错,但假如国家没稳定,哪来的稳定的生活?
Bob: You are right, happy family is based on the powerful country.
你是对的,幸福的家庭是基于强大的国家基础之上的。
Tom: According to our talk, do you have any special thought?
谈了这么多,你有哪些特别的想法没?
Bob: You are the vanguard, I will be your supporter.
你作为前锋,我在后面支持你。
Tom: You are so strong.
你真强!
有关于平时的英语口语对话
Jessica: Irish call voice sexy wont
吉拉呱啦
Matt: What are you murmuring about?
你在嘀咕什么呢?
Jessica: It’s an ancient spell. I found it from the Internet.
那是非常古老的魔咒。我是从网上找来的。
Matt: Wow, creepy! Why do you want to be enchanted?
啊,好吓人啊!你为何想要中魔呢?
Jessica: I may not look sexy but I hope to be sounded sexy. Irish accent is now considered as the sexiest voice in the world.
我可能看起来不性感,但我想听上去性感。目前爱尔兰口音是超好看的声音。
Matt: A sexy voice? You need to swim to the abyssal zone. The witch who took the little mermaid’s voice would give you what you want.
性感的声音?你得游到海底深处。那个把小美人鱼声音夺走的巫婆一定会给你想要的。
Jessica: I know you don’t believe that. But you don’t have to be so mean to me.
我了解你不相信。那你要不需要这么刻薄吧。
Matt: Being sexy is too shallow. You are lovely enough. Beauty is out of the eye of the beholder.
性感太肤浅了。 你很讨人喜欢啊。情人眼里出西施。
Jessica: I don’t need a gay to tell me what sexy is.
我无需一个同性恋告诉我什么是性感。
Matt: What if I tell you my grandpa is a warlock? Do you still refuse my advice?
假如我对你说我爷爷是个巫师呢?你还是无需我的建议?
有关于平时的英语口语对话
母亲: Lily, you are close to Tom resently, is it ture?
莉莉,你近期和汤姆走得非常近,是吗?
莉莉: Who told you?
哪个对你说的?
母亲: Your father.
你爸。
莉莉: He takes things too seriously. I just ask Tom to teach me the math, you know I am weak at math.
他总把问题想得过于紧急,我只不过让汤姆教我数学,你了解数学是我的弱项。
母亲: Your father cares about you.
你爸也是关心你。
莉莉: He is too sensitive.
他太敏锐了。
母亲: All right, I will explain it to your father.
好了,我会跟他讲解的。
莉莉: Thanks, mum, you are my good mother.
谢谢母亲,你是我的母亲。
母亲: OK, I have to go, you finish your homework and go to bed earlier.
好,我得走了,你写完作业早点睡吧。
莉莉: I know, good night,mum.
我了解。晚安,母亲。